Re: [Openvpn-users] Bug in status.c when building with VC

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Bug in status.c when building with VC
  • From: Blaine Fleming <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:47:56 -0700

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't understand how your MINGW
build became so big... I use 2.0-beta17 (hope the version difference
does not cause the grow) and the UPXed binaries dynamically linked to
the UPXed DLLs. Sizes in bytes are as follows:

Curious. I will take a look at it tonight. I'll try building some older versions and we will see what happens. I know that the management interface has been added since beta17, but I can't see it growing by that much. I did an out-of-the-box build of beta20. All I had to do was change the drive reference to my lzo and openssl libraries.

--Blaine Fleming