Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN, Linux and uDev

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN, Linux and uDev
  • From: Doug Lytle <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 18:48:56 -0500

Interesting,

After reading a little on strace, I added:

   strace -o /home/doug/trace.txt

In front of my openvpn command, in the startup script. The first two reboots, traces were created, but also the VPN started. The third time, the VPN did not start, and there was NO trace.txt.

Would this mean that Mandrake 10.1 has issues with it's boot scripts?

Anybody have any suggestions?  Before I report it on Mandrakeclub.

Doug