Re: [Openvpn-users] Routing issue

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Routing issue
  • From: Sam Dunham <samdunham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 13:54:24 -0500

Just a clarification on this. I added "10.8." to the "Hosts Allow" field in smb.conf. That took care of it. Figured I'd put this up in case anyone had a problem in the future with the same issue.

Sam Dunham wrote:
Found the problem. I had to add the 10.8. subnet to the smb.conf config
file. Everything is working now. I can connect to the server and map
Samba shares. Very nice. :)

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 09:56:06 +1300, "Dave Green" <daveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>