[Openvpn-users] !OFF-TOPIC! AMD Athlon64 test.

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] !OFF-TOPIC! AMD Athlon64 test.
  • From: Emotional Vampire <vampire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 00:04:22 +0100

Hello,

I'm looking for person, who will be able to compile under linux (using GNU Fortran Compiler or Intel Fortran Compiler) and run small CPU benchmarking program, written in Fortran, on AMD Athlon64 CPU or AMD Opteron and send me the results.

If someone is able to help me, please write to me.

Sorry for OFF-TOPIC,

Best regards,

Sebastian