Re: [Openvpn-users] Re: Stability problem with win32 please help

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Re: Stability problem with win32 please help
  • From: Steve Kieu <haiquy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:27:19 +1100 (EST)

Hi,

I just reproduce the problem locally with verb set to
4. Unfortunately there is no usefull message at all. I
just set verb to 6 and try to reproduce. (start the
server, connecting and disconnect and leave it for a
while, try again and there is a time the server
doesn;t restart itself but in the hang state. If try
to close the window window 200 informa that it can not
terminate the program and ask if it force to close. If
I click cacel, of course the window not closed, but if
I focus the window and press Enter, it seems openvpn
wakes up and exit gracefully.)

I will post next time if I got it hang again.

=====
S.KIEU

http://au.movies.yahoo.com