Re: [Openvpn-users] 2.0 Bridging problem

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] 2.0 Bridging problem
  • From: Leonard Isham <leonard.isham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 08:02:28 -0500

>Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:23:55 +1030, bronson mathews <gibbz1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> im having a problem with bridging, when i bridge my network adapter with the
> openvpn virtual network device it causes my pc to hard reset.
>
> I have to bootup winxp into safemode and delete the bridge...
>
> Could it have anything to do with my openvpn setup? or is it a bug in the
> beta?

You just asked the equalivant to my car just had the ____ fail.  Is
that normal for my 2004 Ford?

Might be or might not be, but it's impossible to tell without any details.

What exact version of OpenVPN?
What exact level and version of the OS (and major patch level)?
What are the config files (sanatized of course)?

--
Leonard Isham, CISSP
Ostendo non ostento.