[Openvpn-users] Re: TLS handshake failed

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: TLS handshake failed
  • From: Steve Shellswell <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 09:59:26 +0000

From: http://openvpn.sourceforge.net/changelog.html:

2004.08.18 -- Version 2.0-beta11

* Added --explicit-exit-notify option (experimental).

Steve

Steve Kieu wrote:
explicit-exit-notify X
in the client config.

Which version of openvpn support this configuration
directive? (explicit-exit-notify ...) as I could not
find it with beta 11; which is from my experience the
most stable when runing in win32 enviroment.

Thanks.

===== S.KIEU

http://au.movies.yahoo.com