Re: [Openvpn-users] 2.0 Feature Freeze Discussion

--Am Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2004 14:42 -0700 James Yonan <jim@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb:

(3) the management interface is very new, and I want to make sure that it
has all the features that GUI apps will need.  If there anything missing
or wrongly conceptualized in the management interface, I would rather fix
it before 2.0 than make GUIs kludge around it.

As requested previously I would like to see a pause/continue command to allow a tunnel to set "on hold". What is very important is that even openvpn internal traffic should be set to hold.

--
Claas Hilbrecht
http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de