RE: [Openvpn-users] How to assign private IP from protected LAN

  • Subject: RE: [Openvpn-users] How to assign private IP from protected LAN
  • From: Carles Bayés <cbayes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:26:17 +0100

Title: RE: [Openvpn-users] How to assign private IP from protected LAN
You can do that in bridging mode.

See http://openvpn.sourceforge.net/bridge.html

Hi,
     I am protecting a LAN behind openvpn server(inux) and want to assign private IPs to openvpn clients from same network as the protected LAN's. How can I do this?