From: Leonard Isham [mailto:leonard.isham@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 December 2004 14:27
To: Jonathan Harrington
Cc: openvpn-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN on embedded device

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:47:54 -0000, Jonathan Harrington
<jonathan.harrington@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Just a quick question. Has anyone ever run OpenVPN on a device with
> very limited resources? What kind of obstacles would such an attempt
> face? I know something residing in kernel-land would probably be more
> suitable but just interested in hearing your thoughts on this. Thanks.

> Jonathan

You might want to check this out.

http://www.openwrt.org/
"OpenWrt is a linux distribution for the Linksys WRT54G."

http://www.openwrt.org/OpenWrtPackages

Or more specifically here is OpenVPN 2 Beta 15
http://www.wildcatwireless.net/wrt54g/

HTH

--
Leonard Isham, CISSP