Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN on embedded device

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN on embedded device
  • From: Doug Lytle <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:29:39 -0500

The m0n0wall project is betaing a openvpn server on a embedded PC.  Quote:

"m0n0wall is a project aimed at creating a complete, embedded firewall software package that, when used together with an embedded PC, provides all the important features of commercial firewall boxes (including ease of use) at a fraction of the price (free software).
m0n0wall is based on a *bare-bones version of FreeBSD"

*I haven't looked at the beta yet, but plan on it since it includes OpenVPN.

Doug

Jonathan Harrington wrote:

Something like - 24-32mb ram and 266 mhz arm processor.