[Openvpn-users] Private IP from server's network

Title: Private IP from server's network

Hi,
    I have openvpn server running on a network, e.g. 192.168.102.0
I want to assign Private IPs from this network to openvpn clients. Is this possible?
There are machines which are already allocated IPs from this network. I can use DHCP server to get free IPs or I can set a range of free IPs from this network.

In other words, can openvpn server real IP and client's private IP belong to same subnet?

Regards,
Satinder Singh