[Openvpn-users] Microsoft Logo Warning

Title: Microsoft Logo Warning

When I install openvpn on windows XP or 2000 prof, windows flags a warning message saying that the adapter you are installing is not certified from Microsoft.

What is this all about?

Can I hide or suppress this warning message? Or can I customize this warning message?

I have heard that the any new device/driver installed on windows needs to have WHQL certificate from Microsoft.
Is there any plan to get this certificate for TUN/TAP adapter?
Can any openvpn user apply for such a certificate?