Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN paper

chosner@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I've recently written a little paper on SSL VPN's and OpenVPN in particular.  It
does not delve deeply into configuration issues but approaches things from a
little higher level.  I included details about cryptography and the
cryptographic options of OpenVPN.  May be interesting reading for some.

Is anyone else having trouble loading this page? Both IE and FireFox freeze after loading the banner.

Matt Burleigh
Senior Systems Engineer
Enterprise Integration, Inc.