Re: [Openvpn-users] newbie needs help setting up TAP devices

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] newbie needs help setting up TAP devices
  • From: Antoine Latter <aslatter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 11:42:01 -0400

Thanks for all of your help.  I've learned a lot about openvpn, IP,
and puouring over man-pages until the darn thing works.

I went with 2.0, using the if-config pool setting.  It's kind of
not-good that I need to be using encryption to use client-to-client
and server mode operation, but hopefully it isn't too much overhead.

Antoine