Re: [Openvpn-users] Status commands

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Status commands
  • From: Jon Bendtsen <jon.bendtsen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:08:43 +0200

Den 26. jul 2004, kl. 16:58, skrev Scott MacKay:

Do you mean the section on up/down/etc?  I had seen
that but it was not the type of on demand status that
I was looking for.  I was looking for something more
straight forward, but was planning on falling back to
using those if there was no more direct command
available.

no i was thinking about:

"--status file [n]
    Write operational status to file every n seconds.

Status can also be written to the syslog by sending a SIGUSR2 signal.
"

and

"SIGUSR2
Causes OpenVPN to display its current statistics (to the syslog file if --daemon is used, or stdout otherwise).
"

JonB