Re: [Openvpn-users] Not reading tls-server info in .ovpn file

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Not reading tls-server info in .ovpn file
  • From: Andrew Clarke <andrew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 19:53:05 -0700

Hello. I'm replying to my own post as I didn't get any responses the first time. Does anyone have any ideas or can I provide further clarification in any way?

Basically, I'm able to get OpenVPN 2.0 working in Windows XP but not Mac OS X with the same setup file. That's the short story.

Thanks!
- Andrew.