Re: [Openvpn-users] WINS

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] WINS
  • From: Doug Lytle <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:39:05 -0400

Travis,

If you're using a version of OpenVPN prior to 2, I think there is an option, but I don't remember it. I just set the WINS entry on the OpenVPN adapter by right clicking on it and selecting properties and manually entering it.

Version 2 has an option to 'Push' the information.  I'm currently using 1.6

Doug

Travis Bullock wrote:

Greetings.

Anyone have an example of what a server and client side conf file should look like to enable WINS? I can ping across all my work subnets from my home computer but WINS is not resolving. Server is RedHat 9.0 home client is Windows XP Pro.