Re: [Openvpn-users] Success

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Success
  • From: Paul <gyoza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 16:07:36 -0400

Don Weeks wrote:

Thanks for the advice. I got it going. I am posting my config file for others to see how this is done. I also created a script to build certificate requests, create the certificates, and package it up for each user. Also attached. Hope this helps others.

Thanks for posting the config. I think just the routing commands will help me a lot.