[Openvpn-users] TLS - am I missing something?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] TLS - am I missing something?
  • From: flo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:42:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hello! I have recently installed openvpn2 beta 6 on my linux box. I set up
the keys and ca´s and stuff like described in the "easy-rsa" directory. It
works fine - for one user! everytime another user tries to log on (from a
different machine) I get a TLS error messages that the dynamic keys are
out of sync. I copied the "ca.crt" and the inter.crt / inter.key to the
machines I want to use.
o.k. I thought I made a mistake, every machine has to have its own key. So
I tried to build a another key using the "build-key" script.

./build-key user1
gives me this error message at the end

Certificate is to be certified until Jun 30 08:36:58 2014 GMT (3650 days)
Sign the certificate? [y/n]:y
failed to update database
TXT_DB error number 2

yes I´ve run the . var  :-) I don´t know if I missed something, or what
I´m actually doing :-/ Can anybody help?

Thanks alot!