Re: [Openvpn-users] Re: Compilation does not work at all on MacOSX 10.3.3

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Re: Compilation does not work at all on MacOSX 10.3.3
  • From: <hypocrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 01:04:21 +6551400

Perhaps your gcc (xcode) is out of date ?

Yes! Of course it was a problem with xcode. I don´t know what went wrong  but I installed xcode once again from CD and now compiling is ok. Thanks for the hint ;)

PS: I am posting another reply to someone who posted about OS X today. You
could read it as well.

Yes, I did. I started a few conections with different options in my config  file but all without success. I´ll keep on trying (with your help). For  now I´m tired and happy that I´m able again to compile sw.

Verpassen Sie keine eBay-Auktion und bieten Sie bequem
und schnell über das Telefon mit http://www.telefonbieten.de

Ihre eMails auf dem Handy lesen - ohne Zeitverlust - 24h/Tag
eMail, FAX, SMS, VoiceMail mit http://www.directbox.com