[Openvpn-users] Problem while compiling openvpn

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Problem while compiling openvpn
  • From: "PremKumar Jayaram" <premkumarjayaram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 06:27:12 +0000

Hello Everybody,

I need to compile the opnevpn code on windows 2000. Using Win DDK I was able to compile the driver code, but I am not able to compile the openvpn.c and other files. I tired to compile using VC++ 6.0 but there where few header files under openvpn's "sys" folder which was not defined in VC++.

In build.w32 file header I saw some instructions of compiling the code using MingW compiler. Is the code supposed to be compiled only with MingW or can I do with VC++ compiler also ?

Thanks in advance.

Learn how to choose, serve, and enjoy wine at Wine @ MSN. http://wine.msn.com/