[Openvpn-users] Re: Donations

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Re: Donations
  • From: Alban Bedel <albeu@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:47:09 +0100

Hi Raymond,

on Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:47:07 -0800 you wrote:

> > I would really encourage all who are deriving significant utility from
> > OpenVPN or especially setting up OpenVPN for paying clients to
> > consider making a donation.
> Might I suggest
> 	1) An OpenVPN logo, so
> 	2) T-shirts via CafePress can be created

	3) Setup i donation page with stuff you like/need to have.

We did such donation page for mplayer and i quiet like it. I would have
had strange feeling getting a money donation. And why give money to one
specific guy if several are working ? (This may not apply for ovpn,
i don't know)
ovpn probably need lot less test/bugfix for stange harware, but
i'm sure ppl always enjoy real present. I for one really enjoyed a lot
the 3 nice scsi hard disk wich someone donated to me recently.

Everything is controlled by a small evil group
to which, unfortunately, no one we know belongs.