Re: [Openvpn-users] Newbie: VPN with virtual IP

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Newbie: VPN with virtual IP
  • From: Mark Olliver <mpo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:10:22 +0000

Hi Thomas

You should be able a port from your isp's public nat box to you private linux box.

You can then use this public ip / port pair.

otherwise you can create a tunnel which has only one fixed end, this is what I do for when I am roaming.

The tunnel would stay stable and allow the routing between networks.
You might want to consider quagga to do the dynamic routing with.