Re: [Openvpn-users] Client/Server initiated SIGHUP

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Client/Server initiated SIGHUP
  • From: Doug Lytle <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 11:17:26 -0400

I also failed to mention that I'm mirroring the new key via the tunnel for both client/server.

Doug

Doug Lytle wrote:

James,

Is it possible to have a client or server initiate a SIGHUP so both ends will re-read configurations and static keys?

I want to setup a CRON job to run openvpn --genkey --secret static.key at midnight and I wanted to use killall -s HUP openvpn on both ends to re-establish the