[Openvpn-users] What IP does one subnet access one another?

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] What IP does one subnet access one another?
  • From: Rudy Koento <rudy_koento@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 20:01:29 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to know what IP address is seen by a PC in
one of the subnet, when it's being accessed by another
PC in another subnet.

In my case, the IP seen is the IP of the openvpn box
in the local subnet.  Meaning, if I have 2 subnets and, when is
connecting to, a nestat at will
see a connection established from (the
openvpn box).

Is this the correct way?  Does this mean the
connection is NAT'ed by openvpn box?  Currently,
everything works perfectly, except windows file &
printer sharing is not working :(  So I thought this
might cause problem?

Do you Yahoo!?