Re: [Openvpn-users] TLS key nego failed to occur within 60 secs

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] TLS key nego failed to occur within 60 secs
  • From: Rudy Koento <rudy_koento@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 17:37:39 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, during those errors, I did not even initiate
a session.  Let me describe my setup a little bit
more:

I've set up 2 Linux box, A and B.  A is acting as the
server and B the client.  The errors I get is at A.
Note that I didn't run OpenVPN 24x7 at B, whereas it's
always on at A.  So is it possible that openVPN
assumes the tunnel should be on 24x7?