[Openvpn-users] openvpn and windows browsing

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] openvpn and windows browsing
  • From: "Mohammad Meskarian" <mohammad.meskarian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 12:53:34 +0100

Dear All

 I have question regards openvpn and integration with samba and windows browsing.

 If I establish connection between two network with openvpn and active the samba on both machines

 Can I brows the other side networked machine from windows neighbourhood and see them in windows ?????

 And have Netbios over TCP some how ???

 Best regards

 Mohammad