Re: [Openvpn-users] Failed to build RPM

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] Failed to build RPM
  • From: bishop <bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 21:05:01 -0700

Karsten,

That's an odd thing. It built without comment on mine, aside from teh annoying debug packages.

Could my box be strange?  Could yours?

 - bish

Karsten Schulz wrote:
Trying to build the RPM package of openvpn-1.3.2 using rpmbuild -tb I always get the error message, that openssl is not present on my box. However, openssl-0.9.7a-5 including its devel and openssl096b are installed on my RedHat 9.0-Box.

Did RedHat some changes in the new version? Do I need to create some helping links?

Thanks in advance,

Niels

MSN Groups & Chat - Freunde finden - leicht gemacht http://groups.msn.com/people/

-- "A king could use his army as he pleased; the president would have no such unlimited power" -- Alexander Hamilton The Federalist No. 69