[Openvpn-users] Failed to build RPM

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Failed to build RPM
  • From: "Karsten Schulz" <mameluck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 14:21:26 +0200

Trying to build the RPM package of openvpn-1.3.2 using rpmbuild -tb I always get the error message, that openssl is not present on my box. However, openssl-0.9.7a-5 including its devel and openssl096b are installed on my RedHat 9.0-Box.

Did RedHat some changes in the new version? Do I need to create some helping links?

Thanks in advance,

Niels

MSN Groups & Chat - Freunde finden - leicht gemacht http://groups.msn.com/people/