[Openvpn-devel] Many pushed routes

  • Subject: [Openvpn-devel] Many pushed routes
  • From: Nejc Skoberne <nejc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 10:08:47 +0200

Hi again,

Any ideas how could I fix this? I would need to hard-recode the buffer length (1024)?

Take a look to the change log of OpenVPN. It says:

  To increase the push list capacity (must be done on both
  client and server), increase TLS_CHANNEL_BUF_SIZE in
  common.h (default=1024).

So if you are changing this macro definition you should
be able to use longer lists.

so there is no other way than to compile the Windows version too? It doesn't look really trivial to get the DDK stuff from Microsoft to be able to compile OpenVPN for windows.

Why is this limit so low anyway? Would it really hurt anything so badly if it was
let's say 4 times of what it is currently?

Thanks,
Nejc
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Nejc =C5=A0koberne