[Openvpn-devel] openvpn as a library

  • Subject: [Openvpn-devel] openvpn as a library
  • From: Manuel Ruiz <mruiz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:50:30 +0200

Title: Mensaje
Hi all,
I'm developing a VPN solution for all my clients using openvpn, now I'm using openvpn as a separate process in windows and I find very hard to manage the comunication between my software and openvpn.
I think that openvpn could be developed as a library in orden to integrate openvpn with other software, like my.
It's only an idea.