[Openvpn-devel] Many to one TCP question

  • Subject: [Openvpn-devel] Many to one TCP question
  • From: Lonnie Cumberland <lonnie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:12:10 -0500

Hello All,

Well, I've been away from the list for a little while and was wondering if someone could please bring me up to speed on the development of the "Many-to-One" TCP progress?

It is my understanding that in the OpenVPN 2.0 (early) Beta, that UDP connections can be established in a many to one TAP/TUN interface, but how about the TCP side?

I am hoping to get a project under way as soon at this has been implemented.

Thanks All,

Openvpn-devel mailing list