[Openvpn-devel] Windows and Shaper

  • Subject: [Openvpn-devel] Windows and Shaper
  • From: "Derek Burdick" <derek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 01:46:32 -0600

    I was browsing the online CVS repository and noticed the
config-win32.h.in says that HAVE_GETTIMEOFDAY is specified in misc.c.  When
I look in misc.c, I don't see the file.  Is the latest version just not
checked in?  I also implemented a gettimeofday for windows.  It is based on
QueryPerformanceCounter. If you are interested in this version let me know.
If somebody knows the correct status of gettimeofday for the cvs code, I
would appreciate an update.

    Derek Burdick

Openvpn-devel mailing list