About the Page
Each time you sign into the Admin Web UI, you start on the landing page, Status Overview. This page displays information regarding your active Access Server configuration. You also have the choice to stop the server by clicking Stop the Server.
This section provides relevant information of the current Access Server status.
- Access Server version: The current version of your Access Server product.
- Server Name: The server URL or IP address.
- Allowed VPN Connections: The allowed VPN connections based on your subscription.
- Current Active Users: The current active connections from clients.
- Authenticate users with: The default user authentication: local, PAM, RADIUS, LDAP, SAML, or PASOnly.
- Accepting VPN client connections on IP address: The IP address or domain for client connections.
- Port for VPN client connections: The TCP and UDP ports.
- OSI Layer: The layer for open systems intercommunication (OSI) with the default being 3.
- Kernel data channel offloading: The status for OpenVPN DCO on this server.
- Clients access private subnets using: Displays the method for remapping IP addresses.
- Node: The general Access Server name, or the name of the individual node if the server is configured as a cluster of nodes.
This section provides links for Access Server documentation.
The Status: Overview page provides information at-a-glance about your Access Server. To make changes to these settings, the admin will need to navigate to the Configuration Menu. For more information about Activation Keys, please click here.