[Openvpn-users] solved first vpn established was Re: help with setting up first vpn, some urgency!

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] solved first vpn established was Re: help with setting up first vpn, some urgency!
  • From: "Dave" <dmehler26@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:13:18 -0500

Hello List,
    First of all my thanks to everyone who wrote with advice, suggestions,
and opinions, i appreciate it all.
    I got my first vpn set up in time to bench test it before i have to put
it to use Sunday, and i must say so far Openvpn is living up to all that it
was promised.
    I am going to detail my setup and configuration, in another email as the
howtos and docs i feel are a little vague on points. It's not 100% it is
working well enough to have a friend in Denver nap a drive to me, and copy
files to and from. My box did not show up in his my network places, but i'm
not really bothered by that.
    Thanks again to all who helped.
Dave.