Re: [Openvpn-users] need help about configuration

Title: [Openvpn-users] need help about configuration
What you need is a simple TAP mode conncection.

Your friends must install and start OpenVPN client.
You must install and setup OpenVPM server.

Do not bridge the physical and TAP device on any PC !

Here is a config for the server :

mode server
proto udp
port 1194 # change if blocked by ISP/firewall/whoever
dev tap
ifconfig 10.99.11.1 255.255.255.0

#detect connection problems and reconnect
ping 10
ping-restart 60
ping-timer-rem

persist-tun

# encryption would be a waste of time for games ...
cypher none

### end of server config ###

client config :

remote your.servers.public.address 1194

dev tap

ping 10
ping-restart 60
cypher none

#### end of client config ###

There might be some finetuning needed, but otherwise this is it.

Regards,
David