[Openvpn-users] need help about configuration

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] need help about configuration
  • From: burak575 <burak575@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 19:42:59 +0200

hi i have to know something,

i have several friends, and we want to play lan games over internet.
4 of my friend is living in same apartment and they are sharing a high
speed connection.
also they have trouble about opening ports, i tell them how but our
attempts was unsuccessful.

so they can connect my computer over any port, but i can't connect to them.

question is: is it possible to tunnel over an alive connection from them
to me? so they will not need to open any port and i will open 4 ports, and
they will connect me from these ports. then openvpn will tunnel connection
over this connection like it was an lan connection.

so if openvpn is not capable of doing this, can you give me some
suggestions about a project that can do this job?

also i am trying to understand and looking for simple tun/tap drivers, so
i need know how it will inform my user level program when OS trying to
send a packet over this driver and how can inject my received packets to
this virtual ethernet, if you know any tutorials or documents about this
please help

OS: windows xp sp 2

thanks for any help
have a nice day