[Openvpn-users] simultaneous tunnels conections

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] simultaneous tunnels conections
  • From: "Javier Casado" <jcasado@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:30:43 -0400

I want to know how is de maximun number of simultaneous tunnels conextions, for openvpn.
I want to make a point to multipoint vpn, i have a server whit 4 core dos duo processors, 4 gb off memory, and linux, Centos.
I want conect my server whit 500 diferentes user around the world.
I have two ADSL lines of 2Mbps each one. whit NLB.
Some body know waht is the maximun numbers of vpv conections that i can have? and waht is de kbps that i need for maintain the conection active?
I only need the vpn for consult a SQL database, text plain data.
Thank you