[Openvpn-users] certificates ?easy rsa ++ PKCS#12

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] certificates ?easy rsa ++ PKCS#12
  • From: "Gregory Machin" <gregory.machin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:00:14 +0200

Hi
I have an exisiting server fc6 with hand configured openvpn and
certificates created using easy-rsa ... I would like migrate to the
new Endian Firewall, which is using PKCS#12 certificates. How should I
go about this ?? Is there a difference in the security between
easy-rsa generated certificates and PKCS#12 certificates... what are
the differences in the configuration on of openvpn between these
certificates ?