[Openvpn-users] MANAGEMENT: Cannot bind TCP socket on

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] MANAGEMENT: Cannot bind TCP socket on
  • From: Jochanan van der Niet <jochanan.van.der.niet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 07:16:57 +0100
  • Accept-language: nl-NL, en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: nl-NL, en-US

Hi,

I, Using management in my client.ovpn. when I Start it works fine. When I Reconnect OK. but when i Disconnect and afterwards Connect I get the folowing error "MANAGEMENT: Cannot bind TCP socket on IP:Port".

The work around is to change the client.ovpn disable the management line connect. disconnect enable the management line and connet again. and it works.

Is there a way to avoid al these manual actions?

Regards

jvdn.