Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN client on Vista

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN client on Vista
  • From: "Paul Harlow" <pharlow@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:39:52 -0600

Apologies, I failed to mention that yes I am an administrator. Domain administrator to be exact so permissions should not be an issue however I run into permission issues all the time with Vista.

I know that in order to add routes to Vista even an administrator must run the CMD tool in an ‘administrative mode’.

Thanks for the response. J

Paul Harlow

303.695.3861 - desk

303.913.2804 - cell