[Openvpn-users] etoken on linux

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] etoken on linux
  • From: jamona perez <jamon_perez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 18:54:06 +0200

I've installed openvpn on a linux server (RHEL 4) and several windows clients, using cryptoapi to use with etokens pro.
It took me a few hours where I did struggle for several days with openswan. OpenVPN rocks ;-)
Now to the point, I have some "Linux clients", so I've installed the libetpkcs11.so library from the Aladdin PKI client on a test PC running CentOS 4.4
when openvpn starts, it segfaults just after "VERIFY OK: depth=0, /C=xxxxxxxx" (verose 3) and "SSLv3 write client key exchange A" (verbose 9).
Is it a problem with my openvpn build ?
Does anyone had experience that such a setup had worked (libetpkcs11.so+openvpn) ?
the pity is that
openvpn --show-pkcs11-objects /usr/local/lib/libetpkcs11.so 0
correctly prompts me for the PIN and shows me what is on the token...

thanks in advance for your help

Avec Windows Live Spaces, publiez directement des messages électroniques sur votre blog ou ajoutez-y des photos, des blagues et d'autres infos. C'est gratuit !