Re: [Openvpn-users] How to allow client to send cert request?

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] How to allow client to send cert request?
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:14:18 +0200

hi

yes they can use easy-rsa to create ther key and a crs (certification
sign request) on their own host. then they send u this csr (possible
over insecure line) and u sing this key with ur CA (with easy-rsa).
after this u send them the ca and the signed cert file back (possible
over a insecure line, too).

rember, only keys have to be keept private. csr, ca.cert, etc. have not
to be private. (correct me if im wrong pls!)

and thanks to openvpn =), easy-rsa is available in the windows and the
linux package / installer....

kind regards
marco