[Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Client on Vista 2.0.9 and 2.1rc4

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] OpenVPN Client on Vista 2.0.9 and 2.1rc4
  • From: Pasada Khumprakob <khumprp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:05:19 -0400

Has anyone run into a problem with running the OpenVPN client on Windows Vista where the adapter startes sending out an excessive amount of junk data (10mb/s)? I have connected from my Vista machine and I get 30 second burst of junk UDP data on the interface that never makes it to the server, but bogs the connection so much that it loses connectivity.... However when I connect to the same server from XP, I don't have the issue... Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Pasada Khumprakob