Re: [Openvpn-users] No gateway/default route set on openvpn client.

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] No gateway/default route set on openvpn client.
  • From: Elmar Athmer <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 11:53:14 +0200

Hi

>     mode server
>     tls-server

Yes, that's what I've done in the end. But the problem with this is,
that (with Debian sid) I had to write scripts for tap0 to come up
correctly, having the right MAC-Address and mounting NFS-Drives (and
umounting)

But as long as windows works (tested it with a windows XP Laptop) I'm
happy with this...

Thanks
Elmar