Re: [Openvpn-users] openVPN + OTP

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] openVPN + OTP
  • From: "Nick Owen" <nowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 17:31:56 -0400

On 6/28/07, jamal ayach <jamal.ayach@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is openvpn-2.0.9 compatible with One Time Passwords such as RSA dynamic
> tokens ?
> I need to set up an openvpn server with tow-factor Two-Factor
> Authentication (password + ACE Server token).

Radius is the way to go.  I have a write up on how to do this with
WiKID one-time passwords, but you should be abel to use it with
SecurID as well:

http://www.wikidsystems.com/documentation/howtos/openvpn_two_factor/

A slightly longer, more detailed version is here:
http://www.howtoforge.com/openvpn_wikid_strong_authentication

HTH,

nick