Re: [Openvpn-users] access tun/tap device without admin privileges on Linux

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] access tun/tap device without admin privileges on Linux
  • From: "Alon Bar-Lev" <alon.barlev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:21:14 +0300

If you solve the tun issue, there is an issue with routing, if you
solve the routing issue there is another problem.

I asked James to add support of script execution whenever privileged
action is required so the script may sudo to execute the command.

Did not receive response yet... And BETA21 seems to be beta forever.

Alon.