Re: [Openvpn-users] build-key-pass confusion

  • Subject: Re: [Openvpn-users] build-key-pass confusion
  • From: "Michael D. Berger" <m.d.berger@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:50:18 -0400

> [...]
> I don't know if keeping the VPN up between users logging off is
> important for you, but if your ultimate goal is to allow a non-admin
> user to connect to the VPN, I have a solution that works
> nicely for me.
[...]
> --
> Josh

My objective is a vpn that any of the users can use,
but is secure in case the laptop and removable media
are compromised.  The script you show is interesting.
However, as you will see from the other e-mail I just
posted, at the monent, this is not my greatest problem.

Mike.
--
Michael D. Berger
m.d.berger@xxxxxxxx