[Openvpn-users] Outlook problem

  • Subject: [Openvpn-users] Outlook problem
  • From: "Michael D. Berger" <m.d.berger@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 20:24:42 -0400

I have openvpn with a bridge running on a Linux
(FC4) box.  On a Win2k box in a shared directory
I keep my MS Outlook file.  I generally run
Outlook itself on another Win2k box on the LAN.
I can also run it from my WinXP laptop with
no problem if it is on the LAN.  However, if
I try to run it over the VPN it barely functions
at all.  I have iptables on the linux box, but
it is set to log anything it drops, and it is not
dropping any packets.

Suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike.